- Payday is Thursday. Checks are available after 8:00am. Holidays may delay checks until Friday.
- If you do not pick it up in the office by Friday at 5:00pm, your check will be mailed.
- Your time slip needs to be submitted by 8:00am Tuesday to insure you receive a paycheck on payday.
- After hours, timeslips can be deposited through the slot on our door.
- The timely submission of timeslips is your responsibility. Timeslips must be signed by your supervisor. If timeslips are received late, or unsigned, we cannot guarantee that your check will be ready on time.
- If there is confusion on what method of reporting your time is used at your assignment be sure to ask Staffing Inc.
- If you sign up for Direct Deposit, it takes at least a pay week for it to take into effect.
- If you are sending someone to pick up your paycheck, they must have a signed note from you authorizing us to release your paycheck to that person or you must call the office to let us know. That person will be asked to provide a photo I.D.
Payday is important to all of us. With your cooperation, we can make it a smooth and positive experience for everyone.
- Arrive on time, ready to work. Be sure to know who you are to report to. Depending on the weather conditions be sure to plan accordingly to report at least 15 minutes early.
Call Staffing (616-451-0511) 1 hour prior to your shift if you know that you will be late or absent. If it is after hours, leave a message on our voice mail clearly stating your name, the company where you are working and phone number.
There is no excuse for not calling in. A No Call / No Show will be considered a voluntary “Quit Without Notice” and will make ineligible for one year.
If you would like to end an assignment you must provide a notice of 3 working days. Not fulfilling the 3-day policy will result in a “voluntary quit” and make you inactive for one year.