Assembler - Staffing, Inc.
Location: Byron Center, MI
Compensation: Hourly at $11.00/hr
A Byron Cener based company is a sucessful family-owned business that started in Grand Rapids, Michigan in 1997. They are a leading provider of chairs and tables for commercial environments. Grand Rapids Chair is currently seeking dynamic individuals to fill the role of general labor. If you are interested in joining their team, meet the qualifications, please contact Staffing Inc.
Qualifications: High school equivilent preferred. Minimum of 6 months experience working in a manufacturing enviroment.
- Unracks the chair line and inspects chair flaws.
- Assembles chair parts according to work orders.
- Packs each order accuratley and on time according to work order specifications.
- Using hand and/or power tools, grinds, sands, cleans, and/or polishes chair frames to correct defects or to prepare surdaces for finishing operation.
- Using chisels, scrapers and/or hand-held grinders, trims,scrapes or deburrs parts.
- Sands all parts and wood chairs for daily work orders.
- Cuts wood parts to pattern as specified in work orders.
- Attaches upholstery to chair seats or back using staples.
- Glues foam to wooden seats. Cuts vinyl to specifications on work order.
- Assists with material handling of assemblies and finished goods.
- Performss quality checks according to quality standards.
- Performs basic functions on the ERO computer system.
- Keeps work area neat and clean according to company standards.
- Works safley and follows all company rules and procedures.
- Start as Soon as Possible
- Start Date: 05/22/2017
- Phone: (616) 451-0511
Job Number: 231419