Machine Assembler - Staffing, Inc.
Location: Kentwood, MI
Compensation: Hourly at $0.00/hr
A Grand Rapids custom sanitation equipment and machinery designer is seeking an experienced machine assembler to help in their shop. Apply today with your updated resume for consideration!
1) Assembles machines, equipment, and their subassemblies. Plans assembly procedures, following specifications and using knowledge gained by experience. Must be able read blueprints.
2) Removes small quantities of metal, using hand files or portable grinders, to clean parts or to produce close fit between parts.
3) Drills, taps, or reams holes, using drill press or portable drill.
4) Aligns components, and bolts, screws, or rivets them together, using handtools or portable powered tools.
- 5) Installs moving parts, such as shafts, levers, or bearings, and works them to test free movement.
6) May bend and install pipe for hydraulic systems.
- 8) May test or assist in testing operation of completed product.
- Start as Soon as Possible
- Start Date: 03/23/2017
- Phone: (616) 451-8955
Job Number: 231574