Pattern Maker - Staffing, Inc.
Location: Holland, MI
Compensation: Yearly at $20.00
TITLE: Patternmaker – 3rd Shift
Machines and fabricates bottle change parts, stock parts, and parts orders in an efficient manner to ensure a seamless flow of parts throughout the plant.
1. Promote a positive attitude, understand and promote company mission and values. Must be able to work independently and accept accountability.
2. Must have excellent, effective verbal and written communication skills, share information with others prior to decisions and after decisions in a timely manner. Listen effectively and accept constructive criticism.
3. Ability to take independent action solving problems, seek out new responsibilities, act on opportunities, generate new ideas and manage risk of new ideas, work to promote self-development.
4. Must have a common sense/practical approach, ability to make thoughtful and timely decisions, get clarity of issue or objective by getting input in the decision making process and show consideration for the impact of the decisions.
5. Show openness to new ideas, ability to adapt to change and assume new responsibilities. Must be able to handle pressure and uncertainty, adjust work plans to meet changing company and customer needs.
1. Machine and fabricate parts to specifications on blueprints provided, or as instructed.
2. Fit change parts to machines and work with the test team running the machines.
3. Operate CNC router and other related equipment necessary to complete assigned tasks.
4. Document information regarding work performed on individual parts. Including checklists and computer entries.
5. Perform all scheduled maintenance on equipment in your area as specified by the manufacturer of the equipment.
6. Reorders parts needed through Parts Coordinator or Materials Manager when necessary. Check reorder points on parts to insure adequate inventory.
7. Route parts to other departments in the factory as necessary.
8. Ensures and maintains safety and cleanliness of work area by performing housekeeping duties daily.
9. Provides verbal/written feedback to appropriate member regarding engineering, manufacturing and/or routing problems with parts and/or equipment.
10. Work overtime when scheduled by your supervisor.
11. In the event of any emergency contact your supervisor, or plant manager immediately. If you are unable to locate them, use your own judgement.
12. Monitor the due dates on the process sheets and complete all work by the scheduled due dates, fill in time, sign and date.
13. Performs and cross trains on various positions as required.
14. Completes appropriate paperwork.
15. Meets daily production requirements.
16. Maintains a professional appearance at all times, representing company in a professional and courteous manner.
17. When QC Department requires additional assistance due to production demands, you will be required to help in that department.
A. Internal Contacts - Work with other members of your department, and all other members to solve work related problems.
B. External Contacts - Periodically with customers.
1. High School diploma preferred.
2. Experience in a manufacturing setting preferred.
3. Must be licensed to operate a forklift.
4. On the job training provided.
5. Must have good manual dexterity and the ability to communicate with coworkers.
6. Valid Passport-preferred.
7. Must have some Mastercam experience.
1. Moderate exposure to dust, dirt, oil, grease, chemical fumes, odors, noise, solvent, heat, and paint.
2. Moderate-sized equipment utilized around work area.
3. Possible cuts, scrapes, or bruises.
4. Moderate exposure to noise; hearing protection provided.
5. The basic nature of the job requires precaution in work situation to avoid potentially serious injury.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Start as Soon as Possible
- Start Date: 10/14/2016
- Phone: (616) 451-8955
Job Number: 230903