Quality Engineer - Staffing, Inc.
Location: Holland, MI
Compensation: Yearly at $55000.00-$65000.00
• Responsible for the statistical analysis and evaluation of the process quality improvement activities. (Process Studies/Control Plans)
• Responsible for the development and implementation of operator quality sheets and simplify and aid in quality control checks
• Responsible for the PPAP process for customers, suppliers, and internal directed new or changed processes. Tracking and communication PPAP approvals.
• Support leadership in the training of team members in quality techniques
• Engineers will participate in the APQP meetings and to assist the team in the development of control plans FMEA’s and process flow diagrams.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and customers
• Engineers will assist in the investigation of nonconforming material, customer identified or internally identified, and works with the team to correct and prevent recurrence
• Engineers will work together with the team in the generation of inspection procedures and measurement work instructions, as well as the design of inspection fixtures.
• Required to assist the Quality Technicians when needed and provide guidance for part quality disposition.
• Responsible for the development and implementation of SPC for production, operator quality sheets; simplify and aid in automating quality control checks.
• Responsible for quality management system internal auditing as scheduled by Quality Systems Coordinator
• Work with team in all aspects of job
• Responsible for any other related tasks to perform by leadership
- Start as Soon as Possible
- Start Date: 06/27/2017
- Phone: (616) 451-8955
Job Number: 231947