Supervisor - Staffing, Inc.
Location: Muskegon, MI
Compensation: Hourly at $18.00/hr
Shift supervisors needed for 1st and 3rd shift at Muskegon area recreation equipment manufacturer. Apply with updated resume for consideration.
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong communication skills
• Minimum two years’ college or equivalence experience
• Proven working experience as a Supervisor
• Computer literacy
• Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
• Strong team building, decision making and people management skills
• Able to apply appropriate disciplinary action when needed
• Plan, organize, direct and run day to day operations on shift
• Instill in shift the need for depending on the process books do drive attention to detail at each Job.
• Increase production while minimizing unnecessary cost and improve current quality standards
• Be responsible for production output, product quality.
• Monitor shift throughout and quality and trigger corrective actions based on findings
• Responsible for building a dependable work staff by working with staffing agencies and training current employee base.
• Collect data to find places of waste and determine where to make improvements.
• Commit to shift safety
• Ability to listen and learn from current employees
• Responsible for the accuracy of all paperwork including attendance tracking and production paperwork.
• Develop a root cause problem solving culture on the shift.
• Responsible for shift floor organization and cleanliness.
• Develop professional relationships with our downstream customer base IE. Quality and build lines
- Start as Soon as Possible
- Start Date: 03/10/2017
- Phone: (616) 451-8955
Job Number: 231486